Sunday, December 18, 2011

weddings

What a huge week its been. And it all came to a beautiful peak with the wedding of my best girl friend DIANA.
She met her beau on E-harmony (he's from England), and through loads of communication...fell in love.







I think its beautiful. They have a load of things in common, and are just so super happy. Its lovely to have second chances at love over 40. I must say i am a huge fan of E-harmony (obviously having met my man that way too)
and i am almost tempted to make my children date that way from the very beginning! Haha.

well not much else to say other than of course i did makeup, and i was bridesmaid!!!
the only bitter sweet part of the whole day was that my husband was not by my side. But not for too much longer...

joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment