Tuesday, March 22, 2011

folio pictures!

well where has the weekend gone? Mine was filled with much family time, alittle house cleaning, church, lots of time on the beach and a picnic! I filmed a tutorial on a modern take of 1960's makeup, which after i filmed realised was WAY too dark! GRR, i must admit thats something i have trouble with lighting my videos! BUT one of these days i'm going to work it all out.
NOW my camera seems to be having a freak out and not letting me upload any pics, and youtube is testing my paitence BIG TIME, oh well time to move on to something else.
  i am seriously considering getting a diploma in life coaching, and have spent a few weeks now researching my options and finding out what is really involved. I think that has been my trouble before, i've always had grand ideas of what something is, but the reality of what it is..differs greatly! So i've learn't that lesson and research is imperitive to me now.
  I hope you all have had a lovely weekend and found sometime for yourselve's and your loved ones.
Her are a few sample pics of the photo shoot i did a few weeks ago. enjoy and smile for no matter how frustrating our day was, it is ALWAYS worse for someone else on this planet.










joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment